Hello Winnarainbow Community! We join you in holding the health and safety of our families and community as the #1 priority.
I know that our lives are filled with all kinds of decisions right now about COVID-19. The good news is that Camp is several months away so what we are experiencing right now will be different – we are optimistic that COVID-19 will be well in hand by then.
Right now, Winnarainbow remains open for this summer. We continue with our planning, are accepting all registrations and building another beautiful, amazing program for our 45th Anniversary Summer.
While it is the very last thing we would want, if camp is not able to take place this summer, all families will be given the option of a refund or credit for next year. So do continue to make plans for camp!
Currently, our Refund Policy states that if your camper experiences a medical or other documented issue that prevents them from attending Camp, you are eligible for a full refund.
Our Communicable Disease protocols are currently being evaluated by our medical team and will continue to be updated, as information is available, to reflect best practices. We will continue our regular pre-camp and arrival day health screening procedures with the updated protocols. We are adding handwashing stations and structures to ensure that we are all washing our hands many times a day.
In April we will schedule at least one online Parent Q&A session and will continue to send regular updates. We encourage you to ask us any and all questions AND if you have good ideas or information you think we should know, please send it to us! We’re in this together.
Thank you for your continued trust in us and we stand with you in doing what is best for our Winnarainbow Community.
Take care camp family!
Yatiel Owens, MSW
Dr. Girija Brilliant