Camp Winnarainbow invites EVERYONE ages 7–17 for Kids Camp and Teen Leadership, to come and create, learn skills in community, and have big fun!
Our Kids Camp is for campers 7 – 14 to come together to learn skills, grow community, and explore their voices.
Our Teen Leadership Program invites Youth Leaders ages 15 – 17 to bring ideas, positivity, and creativity together to deepen skills and have FUN.
Dates and Rates – Registration opens December 1, 2022
Session A (1-Week): Monday, June 19 – Saturday, June 24 ….……. 1-week session $1250
Session B (1-Week): Monday, June 26 – Saturday, July 1 …………… 1-week session $1250
Session C (2-Week): Monday, July 3 – Saturday, July 15 ……………. 2-week session $2500
Session D (2-Week): Monday, July 17 – Saturday, July 29 …..….….. 2-week session $2500
[**NOTE: If you want to be screened to receive financial aid, do NOT register your camper through the online system. Please visit this link to apply for financial aid.]
We work hard to make Camp Winnarainbow accessible to as many families as possible by offering a zero-interest time payment plan to all families. Register your camper for the session(s) of your choice and email the office within one week of enrollment to request a time payment contract. Indicate the the amount you want to pay monthly and the payment date and return to the office to set up the schedule. Please call 510.525.4304 with any questions.
A $500 deposit will hold your camper’s space until May 1, 2023 when the balance is due in full. The enrollment deposit is non-refundable after March 1st .
Camp Winnarainbow allows you to switch your camper’s session (if space allows) for free. We also understand that unforeseen things happen which may prevent you from coming to Camp. Our refund policy is as follows:
- All fees paid are fully refundable until March 1, 2023. Between March 1 and May 1, 2023 we are able to refund tuition payments excluding the enrollment deposit. (A generous zero-interest time payment plan is available to any family that requests within one week of enrollment. Email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request.)
- FULL TUITION is DUE May 1, 2023.
- After May 1, 2023, no refunds will be issued.
- Cancellation notices must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals or early departures, including illness or positive COVID test.
- If Camp is forced to close or cannot operate for any reason, families will be able to select their preferred cancellation option from a survey which will be sent at notice of closure.
Camp Winnarainbow recommends purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expenses in the event you may need to cancel. Travmark (MH Ross) is a travel insurance company and is not affiliated with or administered by Camp Winnarainbow.